Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Dengue no- fear, God is here!

    September 9, 2009

    Into busy school life again after holidays, *exhausted*


    Note that my dear friend, Jacqueline, is having much more problems than I've got.
    -- hope ur dad will be fine.

    Don't be sad for it, everything will be fine. The technologies nowadays are reliable, so Im sure its okay.
    I believe that the Almighty God will heal him, and yes, i will shout my prayers out loud to Him. I wouldn't forget the kind uncle that kept urging me to take more bi-hun, would I?

    Just grab ur faith tightly, like u always did.



    Believe me, im upset too. I can truly understand ur feelings right now.
    Yes, I really do.

    That's exactly how i felt when my dad was in ICU for a rare kind of heart attack.
    *Doctor said there's only 2 results for it. Stroke, or death.

    I think there's where our faith being tested. But i'm sure you can hold up to it.
    Like I did.


    Again, GWS to ur father.





    p/s: Look at my dad now, he's better than ever. That's one of the greatest gift that God had presented to me.
    take care! :)

    "..IF YOU CRY 我會明白
    IF YOU SMILE 我也會溫暖
    走累了 IF YOU DON'T MIND
    和我坐下來 看看天的藍
    IF YOU CRY 還有我在
    IF YOU TRY 陪你等待
    你永遠不會孤單有個人
    只為了你存在.."


  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...