Rss Feed

Followers

  1. The One

    March 4, 2010

    I have this sudden feeling,

    that I wanna thank someone special for everything.
    Someone really, really, special.



    He gave me


    a wonderful







    and surrounded me with great


    Friends










    Someone to guide and inspires me









    He granted me



    a pair of hand






    that can draw, write, sketch, etc etc.


    and
    Now I'm gonna use it to raise your name.







    a pair of eyes





    to see things;
    to see You, and Your wonderful creations.








    a pair of legs





    that able to dance, skip, jump.
    And walk on Your journey bravely as You are my lamp to my feet & light to my path.







    Lips




    So that I could laugh talk and smile as much as I want.
    Not to forget to praise You and spread Your love with it.







    and finally
    a heart





    I can be able to feel. trust. hope. believe.
    To love. and be loved.


    Especially Your love.



















    Thank you
    My Father, which art in heaven.





    My Lord, my Savior.

    The One who created the world, and us.
    The One who has the power above everything.
    The One who loves every single one of us, including those who left Him.


    He is all in all.




    trust me,



    Jesuslovesyoutoo :)



  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...