Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Sticks & Stones?

    June 25, 2010

    Hmm similar to someone,
    I got through something this week too. And yeah, it WAS hard.

    There's just people who don't appreciate any single thing that occurs in their lives.
    Not their goals, experiences, love, not even friends.
    They hurt people who truly love them and care for them. They don't believe in true friendship, and love. Just because they have not discover it yet.

    They think everyone in this whole world sucks. Of course, excludes him/ her.

    FYI, the things that u cannot see do not mean that they don't exist.



    Some would back stab you, or fabricate rumors in order to smear your reputation. For good.
    Or maybe that particular person would die to kick you out of his/ her life. (and you were previously involved in his/ her life)
    I've been through that and I can tell, I thank those. Well, life experiences mah.
    Hate me love me, that's life.

    I mean I'm not all perfect but I AM trying my best to be a better me.



    OK actually the only thing that I wanna bring out is...
    to someone special who might be needing some comfort, you know you're great. And you know I love you :)


    (sorry for all those crapping dears, everyone needs some confession time ya know)



    Sticks and stones will hurt my bones, but the words will never will.



    God bless your day











  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...