Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Kring Kring!

    October 6, 2010

    OMGOSHOMGOSH

    LOOKING FOR NEW PHONES!!!! aha aha yay yay~

    Okay over excited. I am so going to splurge on a new phone with a higher budget ( for me). Yea it sounds a little unneeded but hey, but I can sure get myself some rewards after the super hectic SPM schedule no?

    Um, yes, SPM is NOT over yet. Not to mention that the release of SPM results will be much further. But nothing wrong to think about it first, right?

    ****


    Although my current phone, Nokia Xpress Music 5320, is fair enough for a normal gadget, but it is just too normal. What I mean is, it is not entertaining enough.

    The 2 megapixel, rather poor camera quality is quite forgiving for me, since I don't take a lot of pictures, especially the camwhore-y ones, but a phone with better camera quality will definitely be a bonus.

    The worst thing is: WIFI UNAVAILABLE. It only allows Maxis 3G and some other fancy gadgets' names. Well, none of them is free. I once went online with 3G and the bill is just jaw-dropping.
    Like come on, what is a online-able phone is without WIFI available?!
    It is not like its US or Japan here where you can online where ever you want. Unless with a broadband service with you.

    Plus, no wifi --> no internet --> no downloads --> no fun games/apps --> BORING



    Therefore, new phone~! (and I got this Nokia phone for free so I guess its ok to buy a new one)



    I spotted a few phones, but I kinda set my eyes on Nokia N97. A great, High performance, trendy, handy and cool phone!!
    I know it was released like a year ago but it was too cool to be forgotten.

    I read some reviews online and the reviews were all kind of great, or satisfied.


    Nokia N97



    Fab right?
    It comes with a built in Qwerty keypad which really lights my eyes up! I've been searching for a phone with Qwerty keypad for a long time. I mean a good phone with Qwerty keypad.

    It has another version which is N97 mini, but I prefer the original version, although it may be a little bulky.

    It has this special feature: sliding-tilter
    It means when the keypad is slided open, it tilts up with a nice angle which gives you a mini-laptop view and feel, which I think is GENIUS.

    Furthermore, the hinge that does the slide titling thing, is very, very strong and solid. Nokia said that the phone passed vigorous performance and drop tests.
    Well wear and tear issue is never a concern toward Nokia phones.

    Even my current phone was tested by my accidental drops. The parts scattered apart for a few times but every time after fixing it back, IT WILL PERFORM LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED.

    Why don't you believe it?! Oh, ya, cos you're using Sony Ericson and .. its okay, your sony phone will just break apart and die if it drops anyways. xP


    N97: RM 1600. N97 mini: RM 1400. And the price will be lower next year!

    Nokia N97 Specifications:
    3G smartphone
    Camera: 5-megapixels
    Display: 3.5in (640 x 360-pixels)
    Messaging: SMS, MMS, e-mail
    Connectivity: WLAN, HSDPA, USB, Bluetooth
    Memory: 32GB internal memory, MicroSD slot
    Standby/talk time: 400 hours/360 minutes
    Dimensions: 55.3 x 15.9 x 117.2mm (w x d x h)




    ****



    There's another phone which grabbed a little of my interest actually.

    iPhone
    which swept the world with wow.



    The truth is the only thing I'm interested in iPhone is its games and apps. There's a lot of fab games & apps to choose from.

    Oh well, I'm still not a big big fan of Apple products. Some of them even seems unnecessary for me, i.e. iPad.






    Ha ha, thanks for reading all these blabbers.
    Do leave comments if you have other recommendations or reviews for phones.

    Just one thing, forget about recommending Sony Ericson's phones to me. Sony phones are definitely on the most bottom-est bottom of my list.








  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...