Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Tangled?!?

    December 7, 2010

    Holidays season = Movies season


    Its undeniable! Dozen and dozen of movies showing lately. Good ones, cheap sounding ones, I-can-tell-its-bad-just-by-looking-at-the-name ones...
    They are ALL here to celebrate the season of joy!!!!!.... Ok more like peeling our money from our skin.


    Anyway a good movie is worth a 11 bucks I guess.

    I was anticipating a few movies, i.e. Harry Potter VII, Narnia, The Social Network etc etc. I was really looking forward to watch HP7!! The reviews were good ;)


    Since I had been quarantined for SPM for thaaaaaaaaaaat long, my mom 'approved' me to accompany my baby sis to watch Rapunzel A Tangled Tale. Not what I expected but ok lah just follow whatsoever.


    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE MOVIE THAT JUST MADE MY YEAR


    I know I could never be let down bu Disney's productions but this is just SO SO great. My favourite Disney Princess movie so far.

    And that's huge! I'm a super loyal fan of Disney, I think I DID watch over 70% of all of their productions (including cartoons, shorts and so)

    Rapunzel is my favourite!!!!! AHHHHH~~~~~




    Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale/ Tangled


    That's a lot of hair!!!!!






    Why I love this movie so much--



    Reason 1: Rapunzel

    She's so lively and realistic. I mean her personality lah, her look is so obviously cartoon-ish. Finally, a princess who isn't always dreaming about Prince Charming! She isn't entirely tough throughout the movie like Belle (Sleeping Beauty) or Jasmine (Aladdin).

    She is definitely cute and hilarious and pretty!! Lol. Her blonde hair is just soooooooo amazing. I can't stop thinking that she HAS to be the spokesperson of Sunsilk = =




    See what did I mean? HAIR






    Reason 2: Flynn Rider/ Eugene Fitzherbert

    He is the most handsome thief I've ever seen. Omgosh how I wish he was a real person. LOL. He's a little cunning and a little vain, but overall I would say he is funny and charming! Haha... Rapunzel is lucky~ And how he is willing to sacrifice for Rapunzel is so touching!

    How could a thief be so handsome?!? RARRRR @@





    "They just can't get my nose right!"
    Just go and watch and you'll know what I mean






    Reason 3: Pascal

    Rapunzel's chameleon. Needless to explain, just wait till you see his face!!



    HAHAHAHAHAHA







    And this








    See how qian bian is his look?!






    Reason 4: Maximus

    A kinda stupid and stubborn palace horse who hates Flynn and loves Rapunzel. The chemistry of Max and Flynn is hilarious!!!!




    He sniffs like a dog. Tell me about multi-talented.





    See the zhuai yang...






    Reason 5: The frying pan

    Yes. The frying pan. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE MOVIE TO UNDERSTAND!!!



    I couldn't remember how many times I laughed because of this frying pan!!!





    Reason 6: The Lanterns

    Nothing more to say. Just because it is romantic.





    Must be good in 3D :)














    Okay and many, many more to go. I couldn't describe more how I love this movie!!!!


    so the conclusion is,
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .





    WATCH IT RIGHT AWAY !!!!!








    *****



    and Happy Holidays!

    God bless!!
    xoxo





  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...