Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Have you ever wonder does the legendary papaya milk really help in forming beautiful and big/ full bust?


    Some said yes and some said no, the result is not guaranteed.


    This recipe is a well known old recipe said to be helping female to boost their size of bust, and is very popular in Taiwan. They even have their very own papaya milk stores.


    One of my close friend is having this drink everyday already, trying to make an effort on "it", as our age is getting closer and closer to the growing limit.

    For me, I couldnt just stand there and do nothing. I'm drinking papaya milk everyday and listed it as my daily routines.


    I just started for like, a week, so dunno it has any effects to my bust yet.

    But it's really effective for dealing constipation.
    so i decided to continue with it.


    Anyway, here is the recipe. :)


    1. Prepare the ingredients.




    Obviously we need a papaya for this. Then a knife, a spoon and a blender. (Oh, and some milk)



    2. Cut the papaya into a thin circular slice.





    3. Dig the seeds out with a spoon.




    4. Peel the skin. Make sure you peel it in a thin layer to avoid wastage.






    5.Throw them (I mean.. put them) into a blender



    6. Pour some milk into it.

    You can decide the portion u want. Some like fruitier whereas some like milkier. I prefer a milkier one. You can even add some ice into it, it'll taste like milkshake.




    Then,
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Suppose to blend right?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    My blender broke down
    ...



    ~@!#$%^&*)&%##@^(_+_=#*&(&$@&^%@@~!#$*(-*/

    What larh? After all these, you stupid blender break down?????!!!!!!








    That's the end of the day. So guys, *sob*.. If u wanna try out the *sob* recipe above, make sure you get yourself a high quality blender *SOB*














    My "papaya milk" at last...



  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...