Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Stupid review

    August 31, 2009

    The only reason for this dumb post is:

    I've got nothing to do.


    Yes.

    Like I said, nothing to do. I went to Kuchai's watson for a dumb shop. Then i bought an Oxy anti blemish mask, just for the fun of it. ^^

    When i got back home, the first thing is, yes, try out my new mask!

    i always get excited when trying on a new beauty product, though it might not really work on me, which means it doesn't really make me look like a beauty.

    Oh well.

    Anyway, I peel off the mask packet with anxiety, then tried it on immediately.

    It claims to prevent blemishes; lighten blemish marks; refine pores and control shine. When i applied it, out of my expectancy, its really soothing.

    I thought it will be burning, like some of the products out there. Since my skin is damn oily and super sensitive and hyper prone to acne. My skin dont feel burning, or itchy, not even redness.

    So i think its OK. It DOES lighten some of my blemish marks, but the effect of refining pores is not that obvious. My skin feel clean afterward, so overall is fine.


    So, I think that's it. This wont be helpful to my friends, since all of them have superb skin..





    Whatever.
    XP



  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...