Rss Feed

Followers

  1. English week!

    April 16, 2010

    1st question of '10 English quiz:

    Create a grammatically correct sentence which contains all 26 alphabets.


    First thought:
    Who on the earth thought of this dumb question?!?



    So I listed down all the 26 alphabets ( in case you didn't know, it was A-Z) and started twisting my brain and think as many vocabs as I could then finally built up this sentence.




    I had an exquisite tour in the zoo and witnessed a rare species of panda playing funny tricks on a very hairy baboon and a giraffe named Joey.


    Wow it took me more than 15 mins to think of!!!!!




    At night.



    Si Yong made a sentence based on the same question. And he took 1 min for this....


    here goes,



    "A, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z..." This is the song "ABC", I learned it when I was three.






    Total swt up!!!







  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...