Rss Feed

Followers

  1. I know

    April 5, 2010

    I get it alright?

    I know I'm not as perfect as she is,
    not artistic as she is,
    not as beautiful as she is,
    not as graceful, funny, cute, out-of-the-box-thinking, creative as she is.

    Not to mention my sucking English and unacceptable grammar errorS.
    I do not play my piano as well as she does; in fact, I sucks at it.

    And she has perfect skin. I don't. Once again I know.
    I know I'm an
    ugly horribly hideous pimple-lized dark circle large pores acne prone sea monster.
    Compared to her angelic face.


    iknowiknowiknowok?


    so stop mentioning it or I'll punch your nose off.




    I'm trying to love her and look beyond my imperfections ok?!?
    So spare me some space or I will make you to do so.





  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...