Rss Feed

Followers

  1. For Meng Hui, Jien, AY, Quan, Ke Xin, Jacq
    Thank you guys, for the lovely blessings.. here are some lil response:




    Jien,
    So you think this is an essay writing competition? Its like... 3 freaking long fat pages! haha. And wow, you remember every details when we first met (so do I :D ) I'm honestly very happy and warm with your words... you know my care and love for you is indescribable with words so... don't ever doubt it ok? Oh and I found a few grammar and spelling errors between your lines so, mind your tenses and how you spell "classmates" huh? its "classmates" not "clasmates" alright? Haha.. nah its just what I do all the time x)



    Quan,
    Yea I remember your candy :) I was really surprised that time cuz I felt totally weird in this class. You know, you're a sweet girl. You are slightly different from others but I love the way you are. Just... haha dun be so tense and hard on everything. The world is still very beautiful lah actually. Smile more! You are sooooooooooo cute with your smile x)
    p/s: you lazy worm... dun even sanggup to write a full Happy Birthday song O__O



    Kexin,
    你的开场白也很... ahem, 有趣一下。其实那时我认识你是因为某某人跟我说他喜欢一个叫罗可芯的人咯ok?(做么调转过来的?)原来你对我的第一印象是酱的!!!!! T_____T 不过不用紧啦, 至少你过后知道我是很可爱的~
    你很衰的没有~ 弄我感动到想哭... 你赢了咯!



    Jacq,
    I will have to repeat everything you wrote to me.
    Nothing else I can say :)



    Au Yong,
    You bet it right, I dun remember. Hehe... Actually you're really, I mean r e a l l y funny! Ok, clean and short like your card.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCHIE



    Heng Meng Hui,
    你expect我在几十年后记得“豆记”是谁咩?! 不讲我会以为是哪间卖豆奶的咖啡店写信给我咯!好心啦...
    其实你在我心目中一点都不豆记。我觉得你比别人成熟、会想。你会替别人想,也很紧张关心家人。不过不要每次都把事情憋在心里嘛... We feel bad to see you suffer.
    敞开一点okay? :D





    Hehe, its just some words I wanna tell you guys ^^
    I love you all!
    Forgive me, I know I cause you guys headache sometime
    I'm really grateful for having you all around. Its a blessing to me :)

    Thank Yooooooooooooou~



    p/s: I knew you all had been hiding from me to write these sweet cards lah... I figured it out very long time ago, haha x) I "pui hap" you guys and acted that I didn't know a thing. Hahahhaha good acting skills leh?!






  2. 2 comment(s):

    1. meng hui said...

      hmm....first of all, the dau gei is wrote by CHOW YI QUAN...HAHHAA....
      ang so touch tat u feel that i am mature=)..
      hehehee..
      happy sweet 17th ya!!!!!!
      love ya=)

    2. meng hui said...

      first of all, i want to tell u tat the dau gei is wrote by miss.chow....hahaha..
      and i am so glad that u say me mature lo....XD..
      happy birthday ya!!!=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...