Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Free from the Past

    November 7, 2011





    Hello everyone, 


    Yes I know I have not been blogging for awhile. Was REALLY busy with my exams and assignments! 
    It was hard but I know I've gained a lot from it.




    Have been talking to a friend lately and discovered that we had similar experiences before we were reborn in Christ. It struck my heart again. As if I took a tour back to the old days where I can almost feel the grief stabbing my heart, strangling my neck and burdening my soul.


    I remember the days where no love could satisfy me and nothing about me can satisfy myself. I was blinded with my sins and pride. Yes, self-abased IS prideful. But, the love of Cross set me free!






    Anyways I'm free from my past now, it was just something that moulded me and made me who I am today. I am extremely grateful for them. His grace, His plans, His love, His truth-- how amazing they are! You are free from your sins and heartache as well, as long as you seek His face.


    His kingdom awaits!









    Galatians 5:1 NIV
    It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.



    加拉太书 5:1
    基督已经释放了我们,叫我们得以自由,所以要站立的稳,不要再被奴仆的轭辖制。










  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...