Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Patronising Update

    October 20, 2011

    Ah yea, another patronising update.
    I would LOVE to post something else but I don't really have the time for it. 


    But but but! I do have something to blog in my mind. So please wait for it alright?




    Well I am now pushing everything that I enjoy aside to force myself to focus on my assignments and exam.
    I have TONS of assignments to complete within 2 weeks. #die#




    I applied the Premack's law onto myself  ._________. 
    I have a few projects to work on. But of course, everything gotta wait til' the semester ends.
    Oh well, that kinda motivated me a little.




    Hmm, and I found out one of my biggest fears-- calling people I don't know! This might not make sense to you but it is super dreading for me! I sure hope that I can just rely on email but I will get over it. Since I have no other choice but to call the centres one by one to get approval for survey.









    Need to get back to work. Hope I'll survive all the phone calls.







    God bless your day!


  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...