Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Movies night

    December 3, 2009

    Two things I did today, and both is related to movies:




    First thing I did:- went Mid Valley to watch New Moon

    The Twilight saga: New Moon,
    the holiday blockbuster that everyone is raving about it.



    And I totally regret for watching it.
    To Twilighters/Twihards
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings,
    But for me its a total waste of time.

    The whole movie is WAY too draggy!! With this hypnotic rhythm, its really a challenging task for me to sit on the chair for 2 hours ++ without falling asleep!

    I didn't comment this movie as "horribly sucking movie" cuz there's at least some scenes that kept my eyelids opened. (for a few moments) Haha, which is the scene when the oh-so-gorgeous Jacob Black with short hair and those killing abs appeared. I have to admit, he's seriously the twilight hunk.

    Whereas for the ex-twilight hunk (sort of, since he's not that hot anymore) Robbie Patty, whatever, he's not that noticeable anymore.






    According to Robert, he hates to work out. In results, he'll be needing tons of photoshop and the help of makeup artists to achieve this "bak zham gai" abs.



    Need not any descriptions I guess. Not to mention the healthy tan!
    *phew-wit!!*








    Second thing I did:- watched an animation film. But its quite old jor lo. =___=

    Thanks to Charlene, I get to watch this spectacular show, "The Prince of Egypt". It's based on the Exodus from the Bible. Now that's inspiring! Compared to the movies that are showing in cinema now, its MUCH more better.







    It pictured out the events in Exodus, with a lil changes though. It's really touching! Plus, the way it visualized the whole thing, its just... breathtaking. To some people, it might be just a boring, childish (just because its an animation film, teens seriously have to change their minds) film. But for me, its just fantastic. It really emphasized on God's love and wonders. With faith, miracles do happen.

    Moses hold his faith to God so tightly, he managed to lead his people out of Egypt, where they suffered as slaves, just by himself with the faith to God. It gave me an opportunity to tell my little sister some of the bible stories. xp

  2. 1 comment(s):

    1. Sing said...

      welcome. ^^
      yeah ! it's a fantastic movie.
      it gives a lot of inspirations for Christian actually.
      haha. i wanna watch the Twilight New Moon too. ( exciting and expecting ) xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...