Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Tagged

    December 9, 2009

    Tagged by Au yong and Wee Jien. Glad (or Not) that you guys rmb me.



    A. You prefer :
    1.Alcohol or Mineral Water :
    -- Mineral water. I love alcoholic drinks though. H2O is good for dehydrated skin.

    2.Blue or Pink :
    -- Both

    3.Hot Guys or Cool Guys :
    -- Sizzling Hot

    4.Good Looks or Brains :
    -- Both please

    5.Taylor Swift or Taylor Lautner :
    -- Lautner. Duh~

    6.Friends or Loved Ones :
    -- Friends. Since i have not met my loved ones!

    7."Baby" or "Honey" : Baby sounds better?
    -- Honey.




    B. Your/You kind of guy :
    1.Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic :
    Non!

    2.Good or Bad :
    Good boy, with a hint of badness ;p

    3.Brave or Cute :
    Brave AND cute!


    4.Tall or Short :
    Tall, definitely not shorter than I am. I'm short enough.


    5.T-Shirt or Suit :
    T-shirt


    6.Coat or Leather Jacket:
    Coat


    7.Sunnies or Spectacles :
    Sunnies


    8.Caring or Rich :
    Caring. Money can't buy feelings.


    9.Kisses or Hugs :
    Hugs. Girls need security more than sensuality!


    10 .Romantic: Couldn't work without it




    C.Your/You kind of girl :
    1.Cute or Pretty : -- I'm.. none of it.

    2.Sweet or Caring: -- Depends

    3.Sports or "Princess Candle" : -- Princess candle

    4.Surprises? Love It!

    5.Smile or Frown : I prefer Smiles, But I frown a lot

    6.Love Quotes or Love Poems : Poems are romantic

    7.Computer Geek or Study Nerd : I'm both

    8.SMS or MSN : I prefer face- to- face and heart- to-heart talk.

    9.Forever or Just For Fun : Forever

    10.Hang outs with Friends or Couple Date : Friends. Couple date is weird!!



    Your Daily Activities :
    1.After Breakfast : I don't take breakfast, I take brunch.

    2.Before School: Preparing for school?

    3.During School : Play hard, sleep hard and let's not forget to study.

    4.After School : No home works for me! Nap, More studies and tuition.

    5.Night: TV and off to bed!

    6.Midnight : I'll be lying in bed and officially fall asleep at 00:30 -- 1.00

    7.Holidays : Hang out with friends, computer, parties and camps




    Tag 10 people :

    1. Jacqueline Loh
    2. Wee Jien
    3. Kee Shin
    4. Kar Mern Lee
    5. Christopher Alexander Chen
    6. Au Yong
    7. Candy Ong
    8. Chan Carmen
    9. Meng Hui
    10. Sook Yee





    1.What if 9 confesses that he/she likes you ?
    She always likes me-- Who needs a confession?


    2.Will you go out for a couple date with 3 if he/she asks to ?
    Reject him, since I do not have a date.


    3.Is 7 single ?
    Yes, kinda, sort of, hmm.


    4.Describe 1
    My best-est best friend! What else?


    5. Will you date 8?
    Well, girlfriend kind of date.


    6.What is 2's nickname ?
    Jien.


    7.What do you wish to tell 10 right now ?
    Um, Merry Christmas and Happy New year?


    8.What is 5 good in ?
    Pouting.


    9.If you were to do one thing to 4, what would it be?
    Ask her out!! We had been apart for years....


    10.Have you seen 1 cried ?
    Yes.


    11.Is 2 crazy or geeky ?
    Crazy! In fact, he's insane!!!


    12.Will you hold 7's hand and walk around ?
    Um, sure. But the view will be quite weird...


    13.What do you think of 6 ?
    Woody Woodpecker


    14.Will you kiss 3 when there is only both of you in the park ?
    I'm not a SLUT. I don't do random kisses.


    15.Is 8 sweet ?
    Yea, not bad. *hees*


    16.What is 9's hobby ?
    Being as childish as possible?


    17.Will you date 10 to a high class restaurant?
    Narh, steamboat restaurant will do.


    18.Is 5 fitted to be a maid?
    YES!!!!!! I will never forget how well he done my dishes at the BBQ party


    19.When it started raining, who will you seek for an umbrella?
    Candy. Don't ask me why, I just feel that she will carry an umbrella around


    20. Where would you go with 1 on a date?
    A date in a place that we can sit down and get some real talk.





  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...