Rss Feed

Followers

  1. (Untitled)

    December 18, 2009

    Really kinda busy lately.

    I mean busy for
    Serious stuff, not just any busy.


    And I'm really freaking frustrated!!!!!
    Quarrels with mom everyday, mom quarrels with me everyday, quarrels quarrels
    quarrelsquarrelsquarrelsquarrelsquarrelsquarrelsquarrelsquarrelsquarrelsquarrelsquarrels




    ARRRRRRRRRRRRR
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    And sorry to my dear Elim babes, couldn't make it to the Sunway Lagoon trip anymore~




    There's so much I wanted to talk about, but now I feel unbelievably speechless....
    All the ... things are truly making me restless.






    Gasping for air....


  2. 1 comment(s):

    1. Sing said...

      It's okay my dear. We forgave you. xD
      Don't let it influence your mood anymore. You'd suffer yourself in vain. :-) Smile always.
      God Bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...