Rss Feed

Followers

  1. The Chance

    September 23, 2011

    An experience I heard from a friend: She had a close mentor in her company that had been a guide and a guardian to her. They had many great, memorable moments together. Among all of her KL colleagues (she is a Sarawakian), she wanted to share gospel to this particular person the most. She even invited him/her ( I don't know her mentor >< ) to an evangelical meeting, hoping that he/she will get to know Jesus Christ. Unfortunately he/she rejected.


    My friend told herself, there's always another chance. Maybe next time. She can always wait till another suitable functions and meetings. Better to wait rather than scaring him/her away right? Unfortunately there aren't as many chances as we thought. Her mentor passed away a few days ago.


    My friend mentioned: "I don't have the chance to say 'Jesus loves you'..."


    You and I might heard stories like this many times, or maybe not even once. What did this story tells you?
    Ask yourself, ask deeply into your  heart. 


    Think about your family, friends, colleagues, neighbours. Do we ALWAYS have the chance? The lost souls around us. Can they REALLY WAIT?




    I hope this short testimony will help you to realize our mission on earth. 
    If you KNOW your mission, you WANT to fulfill it, but you have no PASSION,

    Pray for it. Ask God for it.


    Because you need it, just like I do. 








    His kingdom is near....









  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...