Rss Feed

Followers

  1. The dumb Yijun I am

    October 7, 2009

    This entry is to tell you how dumb i am and the facts below are going to prove it.


    1. I used to tuck tiny erasers into my nostrils, and mom always find it difficult to take it out. Once, i tucked an eraser again and this time i dare not tell my mother. The cover was blew after i sneezed the eraser out during dinner time because of the pepper.
      (age: unknown)


    2. I was looking at my new born sister (hui jun), asking why that she didn't move at all. She was two weeks old that time. The next thing my parents know is -- Hj broke into tears because i slapped her and left a bright red fingers mark on her face.
      (age: 2++ )


    3. I tried to make my hair curly by combing it with a round tong-shaped comb that often seen in salon. I ended up with the comb hanging on my head as my hair had all tangled up and i couldn't get it free. I had to ask daddy to send me to pasar to find my mother, with the comb still hanging tightly on my messy hair.
      ( age: 4++ )




    Hmm, actually there's much more. Just couldn't think of it. Will post up some other funny facts that i did from childhood till this very moment!


    Thank God for giving me such a silly, careless, dumb and yet adorable ( at least that's what i think) + fun to share personality and experiences!

    Enjoy!




    psst.. , tell me what you think by clicking on the reviews below!
    and i might post on more if u like it.
    **********


  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...