Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Good --> B.A.D

    October 4, 2009

    My day was well,

    At first.

    i woke up with a mild headache this morning, erm, afternoon. Due to overusing my energy to sing and for the ice breaking( + practice ). Just cant get any dizzier. This kept happening after i got ill that few days.

    But the day is quite okay.. till something happened.

    Sigh.

    My heart just sunk deeply instantly.

    I'm afraid. I'm afraid it will be me. Again. Sometimes i did do something that will hurt someone's feelings. But DEFINITELY not on purpose. And it might not be the emotion I was having at that moment. People just misunderstood it.

    sometimes i seems to be complaining, but im not;
    sometimes i seems to be emo-ing, but im not;
    sometimes i seems to be cursing on something, but im not;

    its just a way for me to express but it might not be the emotion im expressing.

    example:

    i seems to be cursing, but actually im trying to say its good.
    seems to be emoing again, but actually im resting, or just getting tired from what i did just now
    seems to be complaining, but actually im trying not to leave the conversation blank while finding a topic to talk about in my mind. I might not be thinking what i have to say at that very moment. It might makes someone thinks im complaining.

    though,

    sorry for those who i hurt.

    sorry for those who i made u felt sad, or confused, or felt bad, or any -ve thoughts/ feelings.
    or even fed up.



    yes and i'll pray for your understanding for some situations and i'll pray for anything that i had done wrong without knowing it. Hope that God will make me a better person to serve Him.




    And im not trying to find some silly, childish excuses for my fault.
    sometimes the i REALLY am that way.

    (might be some grammar errors)


    sorry dears.




    God bless))

  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...