Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Muahaha~

    October 6, 2009

    ahh.


    Such a pleasant day.


    wee~, feel unreasonably happy and comfy. ^^

    and i think that's why..:



    My happy factors:

    1. My English oral test is a success!! Teacher Zetty totally liked it. NO!! She loved it! A big thank you and a bow t0 my teammates. You guys are great!!! Sorry for being rude on you all. Haha, you know i'll get angry easily. *bleak* Oh, and sorry for the powerpoint and music. I tried my best to control it. But still, haha. *Darn*

      Hallelujah praise the lord, i was freaking scared during the test, still, i did it. With the help of my dear lord, of course.


    2. All i need to be happy is a great shower after school in this ridiculously warm afternoon.
      ( + not being sleepy. At all! )


    3. Applying my all time favourite Body Shop tea tree mask. x)


    4. Visiting Rocky's blog. I saw myself in one of the photos. My back, though..


    5. Looking at my beautiful laptop. HAHAHAHAHA

    6. Oh, last but not least, be loved by Jesus. :)


















    By the way,
    Pictures of mid-autumn festival coming soon.
    roar!
    ***********



  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...