Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Cameron Highlands Trip

    January 6, 2010

    I'd been disappearing for almost the whole holidays (for my schoolmates) But I never stopped joining church's activities!!

    It'd truly been a memorable trip *ha - chew!* in.. *ha-chew!" Cameron Highlands. *HA-HA-CHEW!!!!*

    (It was freezing there!)


    Anyway, we had fun in the camp :)
    Here's some photos



    Group shot before leaving KL



    Group shot, Freestyle



    Acting supermen!!



    Its Wen Yan. Hahah, I think this is lovely



    Strawberry Yogurt!! Yum...






    There will be more pictures soon. :)



    Feel like sharing some of the funny stories in camp.

    But I couldn't recall any of it. Will post it if I can.






    Pictures and more stories coming soon.
    Promised *finger crossed*



  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...