Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Weird dreams on and on

    January 26, 2010

    Lately I'm having like tons of pressure....
    So I got sick again and again and again. And AGAIN.

    Okay that's not the point.

    I'm used to dreaming
    (like everyone does) but these few days I dreamed ALOT (I think it is caused by pressure. See? pressure can kill an elephant!!) and all of the dreams are way too weird so I decided to post an entry and let see anyone has some good explanations for it.



    Dream #1

    I was sitting in front a house, looking at the road outside a huge, black gate. Then some people (I couldn't remember who are they) passed by. Then guess what? V (Too paiseh to say who he is lah) fell down and injured badly. Though its just a little fall = ="

    I then took him into the garden (I wonder why not the house leh) and gave him some help with my sucky PBSM skills.

    After that I took my phone and went online to search for medical information (?!?)
    Then I woke up


    SWEAT much!!!!!



    Dream #2

    I was in church searching for my lost pendrive (I couldn't find my pendrive before bedtime that day) and I saved many important fellowship's info in it!!!!!!!!

    OmgoshWtfreak

    So I panic and kan-cheong and totally freaked out!!! That's what I'll do in reality lah... ahem ahem.

    After searching every single corner of the hall and my pendrive is still nowhere to be found, I sat on a chair helplessly + hopelessly.
    Out of depression, I cried lol. (And again, that's the thing I'll do in reality)

    Then everyone started to come out from nowhere. = =

    Jacqueline came to comfort me. Sing, Eric, Shen and Jf was... together chit-chatting and totally neglected me lor! Then Ekin walked by... I dunno lar, I think he is only
    keh leh feh.

    Ah, here comes the climax-- Ah Hao came to me and scolded me!!!!!!!!!! I can still remember what he said in the dream. (O_O)

    "Cry cry cry!!! Cry what cry jek?!
    blah blah blah blah blah...."

    LOL. I'm very fragile lah ok???
    Or maybe I have Hao-phobia deep in my mind. xp

    Rocky/ Yong came out, again, from nowhere, told me:" Nevermind la, type it again lo,
    10 ++ pages only mah!!"
    o/s: #^!@^(&^*%

    Yea I couldn't figure out whether its Rocky or Ah Yong told me that.




    Dream #3

    I surfed the net for SPM questions, all night long. *?!? Stupid much? like I can really get those questions from Internet?*





    >> I'm not the only one who dreamed weird dreams. Wai Hong said he dreamed about me and... I was ahem,
    pregnant in his dream. Weird enough k? and kinda embarrassing too....




  2. 1 comment(s):

    1. Sing said...

      those dreams are really weird.
      =.=ll how dare we neglected you?
      haha. Calm down, girl.
      Everything will be fine. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...