Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Her blog

    January 29, 2010

    I believe that I seldom introduce other blogs/ bloggers especially NOT my sister.
    But now I feel like introducing her blog to you guys cuz her blogskin is just so cool

    I have to say, I'm really impressed with her blog... skin. I didn't say anything about the contents. Its always something "see people see mole" (Ha ha, specially for people who learned Chinese. So don't ever say that learning Chinese is a burden and laugh at us! [now I have a new subject to blog about] )


    Huijun (my sister la duh~) started her blog way earlier than me. I applied for the blogger account first, though. And she got criticized by in her chatbox sometimes....

    Her blog was dead for some time and she revived it a few months (I think) ago. She then changed several blogskin and finally, one that I truly think its worth visiting.

    Aiyo so much crapping for what right? Just visit her lah!! My dear HuiHui


    -

  2. 1 comment(s):

    1. Anonymous said...

      笑口常開~~天天開心.........................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...