Rss Feed

Followers

  1. I Shall Leave For Good

    May 17, 2010

    In my current social community, it can be divided into 3 main parts.

    Family
    Church
    School


    I think I needa leave one of it, as I'm tired to face all the nonsense going around.
    In this case
    Leaving as in a mental way, nothing physical.

    Since the place Im leaving is somewhere unavoidable, but the community is what Im avoiding.
    The anti social gene beneath me I guess.






    Actually theres ain't too many options to guess aye?
    Out of three there's 2 community that I'm so attached, which the chance leaving is like
    0.00000000000001%



    So yea, thats the one











    God bless your day.
    So mates, take care now, for my spirit will not be with you any longer.




  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...