Rss Feed

Followers

  1. Take It and Make It

    May 5, 2010

    Time flew really fast nowadays
    I wonder its because that I'm getting older and older
    (because people somehow felt the time ticked faster when they got older)

    or climate change causes the Earth to rotate faster than usual.



    Oops that wasn't the point.




    I was trying to say that Elim Youth's 10th anniversary celebration is just around the corner!

    I wasn't aware that it happens so quickly.
    The first meeting on Cameron's Highland was still fresh in my mind and now its just few days ahead!






    Its this Saturday 430 -- 630 pm!
    Dinner provided
    Souvenirs for early birds!

    Come here and witness God's grace for guiding us through 10 years' rain and shine!








    Okay, theres feelings to spill.

    I thank God for trusting me with jobs in this event, but I'm awfully shamed to say that I did not gave my best.
    That was the day I saw my weakness, how I needed strength from above.

    I prayed, prayed... and prayed


    I prayed to confess. Prayed to ask for forgiveness. Prayed for Lord's answer.



    And God answers prayers.


    I was not the perfect man to do His job, yet He gave me chances.
    He trusted me with more responsibilities and this time,
    I feel Him telling me to treasure this chance, to make things right.


    Its a make it or break it situation.
    This particular time,
    I'm determined to Take it, and Make it.


    It is time for me to change from an irresponsible brat to a responsible adult, no?
    His grace is definitely amazing.
    He did not abandon me, like human do.
    Yet He trusted me with more and transformed me bit by bit.

    There's nothing more wonderful than being with Him.
    Thank You.

    C:






    p/s: Credits to Auyong and Shu for reminding me the word rotates ;P







  2. 0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...